Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sharing Dreams

Have seen dreams before, that very similar or the same at some point with some people in past. This time I shared a dream with JacklynTheRipper.

We saw at the same night this. We were at a rockfestival very similar to Provinssirock and we were just hanging around. In my dream we decided to go and get some food and J was supposed to follow me, when I searched for a place to eat. In J's dream she was going with me to someplace. Then in my dream I lost J and wondered where she disappeared. In J's dream she lost me and wondered whre I went. So, I'll continue from that on, what happened in my dream.

I did find a place to eat and ordered a hamburger despite my friends sneaky dismissal. I sat and waited for my order to come and Boy did it come! the burger was HUGE! And so was the cost.. I was charged 25 freakin' euros for a single burger! Well you can imagine my annoyance towards myself, as I didn't ask for the price.
I headed out to some campsite to get a perfect place to enjoy my costly meal.

I headed for a rigde that was near a stage or a picnicpark near a stage. I landed my ass on the dry grass and placed my bag and burger on my lap and watched for a moment to the other side of the ridge. There were masses of festivalpeople drinking and eating and dancing or just hanging in the flat area to my right. A small group of boys were next to me and before I had the chance to bite into my lushious burger, one of the boys added some ants on my right leg from a nearby antsnest I hand't noticed. (For the public record - I really do hate ants!!)

I screamed and tried to shake the pesky creatures of me and I fell to the leftside of the ridge doing so. On the bottom I noticed that my bag and that God damned burger were lost!! Imagine feral rage, now place it on me. I climbed up almost bursting with anger as I realized the ant thing was more than a ruse! those bastards had stolen my bag AND my Burger. Shit. So I started to shake people around with teeth grinding and screaming that had anyone seen where those boys had gone.
No one seemed too keen to answer so I shook them a bit more and they came up just with a hasty utterings, "Oh you don't wanna look for those boys.. they're bad news!"
I said that they had stolen my 25 euro burger and that I even didn't have the chance to taste it and there was going to be hell to pay for those lads, if I would find them. And I would. I added.
Some people pointed for a direction and I searched for a long time before I caught a climbse of them. Strange was, that everyone around seemed to know the boys and be terribly scared of them.

So I finally found them, regodnizing the Ass that had introduced me with those ants and I got to him and shook him violently from his shirt.
"Where's my BAG? And mY burger!?!I paid crazy money for it - 25 euros you FUCKING little whelp!!"
The boy seemed very surprised that I had found him, or about the fact that I was so forcefull with him. He claimed he didn't know where my stuff were and I shook him some more grinning like a madman doing so.
At this point I started to notice something. These boys didn't seem regular thieves at all and shortly I understood why everyone had warned me about them. I suddenly understood they were not human anymore, not complitely. Somekind of vampirefledlings perhaps. Yes, that was it. And Brujah for that matter! I saw one young man that had already turned and I lunged at him and caught him. I kinda climbed up him, clucthing my arms and legs around him like a spider and demanded for him to show me to their headquarters, to bring me to my belongings. He tried to shake me off but I was on him like a angry wasp and wasn't going to lett go no matter what. He was not happy to be putt down by a mere human but he didn't want to stay there with me as a nasty tumour around so he took me to their lair.

It was strangely very near, and it was a huge underground mansion of sorts. As we got in and he took me to his master I let go and started to wander around in awe, touching things and investigating their massive library filled with dusty tomes of vampire and Brujah clan history. I was muttering things to myself but I heard the boys and his masters discussion over that.
"WHAT is happening here?? Why in the Hells did you bring a HUMAN in HERE?!"
"She wouldn't lett go, and I couldn't get her off either, I tried, believe me, to no avail. I HAD to bring her here."
"Do my ears hear right? She's a bleeding human, thats what she is - and you say you couldn't get her off??"
"That's what I said, didn't I? One of the youngsters stole her stuff and she wants it back. There's something strange about her, all the other ones that have seen what we are have been terrified to death. She didn't even twinge. Look at her ( I was pointing a big statue of some old master and admiring it out loud) Crazy human."

The rest of the dream gets a bit hazy, but I stayed there, since the master wouldn't lett me go off with the knowledge of their sanctuary and I couldn't be brainwashed not to remember for some reason unknown. So I stayed and was made to a vampire for my great delight at some point. Though I didn't turn into a Brujah as they would have expected. I came out as a Malkavian instead - not a big surperise there, not for myself at least. They kept me around for some reason, even if I was different clan, perhaps because I went utterly mad at the moment I born to darkness. I was a rampaging insane, staring into walls and screaming incomprihensiable revelations. Then for like 3 or 4 months I just laughed insanely in the corner of the great library crouching and wouldn't go out. Even the master got tired with me and my bablings. He came to me one night and kneeled infront of me.
"You can't stay inside forever, you know. Go outside, it's night. It's safe."
"I can't (I utter in the midst of a crazy laughter).. the Sky.. the Sky.. it's gonna fall down .. DOWN I tell you.. right upon my head.. So I can't I can't!!!"
And I kept twisting my hands like in pain. Which I pretty sure was in. Mentally perhaps.

I got over that period in the dream and I was made usefull when I could move around again. The master sent me on a mission to wipe out another vampirehaven somewhere near. I was ordered to kill the leader and so I did. I didn't question the tasks he gave me, I was too caught up in my insanity.

That dreams goes on after that but gets too hazy to putt in words.

Crazy I tell you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmabal said...

I hate commentcomercials..

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home